North Dakota Court Reporters Association Criteria for NDCRA’s Student Scholarship
1. The applicant must be a North Dakota resident.
2. The applicant must be enrolled in their second year of court reporting study in a National Shorthand Reporters Association accredited school.
3. The applicant must have passed at least one test at 180 words per minute at 95% accuracy.
4. The applicant must submit a view of life and goals statement: In less than 200 words, please state your view of your future life in your chosen career field and give a statement of your goals therein. Attach your statement to this application.
5. The applicant must possess all the qualities exemplified by a professional court reporter, including professional attitude, demeanor, and motivation.
6. All criteria must be confirmed and verified by applicant’s court reporting instructor.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to NDCRA, PO Box 1013, Bismarck, ND 58501.If you have any questions, please contact Ronda Colby at 701-222-6682, Ext. 116.
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT